DO-IT-YOURSELF INSTALLATION AS EASY AS 1-2-3
Stack the Sections
- Center and level bottom section
- Stack door sections and hold in place with large nails
- Install hinges on door sections
- Insert rollers into side hinges
- Attach vertical track
Build Track and Adjust Spring
- Mount horizontal track and connect to vertical track
- Assemble spring shaft and set into place
- Tighten set screws on spring and drums
- Wind EZ-SET® torsion spring
EZ-SET® TORSION SPRING KEY FEATURES
- Saves time and money. Lets you easily and safely install heavy-duty torsion springs.
- Eliminates the difficult and dangerous manual winding process used in conventional torsion spring installations.
- Adjust spring tension in seconds using a power drill.
- Galvanized springs are cleaner, more attractive and can last up to 50% longer than oil tempered springs.
- User-friendly 45º drill input angle typically allows do-it-yourselfers to stand safely on the floor to wind and adjust springs.
- Die cast aluminum drums (not plastic) provide exceptional durability and ensure long life.