We are experiencing one of the most unusual and challenging health events in our lifetime. All of us are adjusting to new ways of working and living. We want you to know what we are doing for our customers and associates.
Ideal Door is designated an essential business by state and federal officials.
The products we make help keep these front-line workers safe and operating so they can provide essential goods and care to the people in our communities.
Families also need peace of mind in knowing that their garage door will open and close reliably if they need their car to drive to the pharmacy, the grocery store or to an urgent care facility.
What we do matters, especially now.
Customer Service Contact Information
Our customer service team is available by phone at 800-621-3667 or e-mail IdealDoor@clopay.com Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST.
Emergency Garage Door Repair Parts
For emergency garage door repair parts, please visit Menards.com or your local Menards.
While “our doors are open” to serve you, we are taking extra precautionary measures to protect our employees and our customers.
- Advising all employees to stay home if they feel sick.
- Requiring daily temperature checks and symptom screenings for all company employees prior to entering our manufacturing plants. Associates will be sent home if they have a fever, exhibit symptoms of an illness, or have come in contact with someone who is sick.
- Implementing employee work from home capabilities when feasible.
- Discontinuing business travel.
- Pausing visits from non-essential employees and external suppliers to our manufacturing plants.
- Scheduling additional cleaning procedures and placed more hand-sanitizer stations in our facilities.
- Communicating and educating our teams on the latest recommendations every day.
We have also updated our logistics operating procedures to incorporate safe social distancing and enacted continuity plans to minimize disruption with our customers and suppliers throughout the process.
Garage doors are an essential component in the residential and commercial building industry supply chain. Every day, our customers rely on Ideal Door products to keep their homes and businesses safe and secure. They want to know they can get in and out in an emergency.
We hope these updates provide peace of mind.
Let’s continue to work together and be well.